Friday, November 26, 2010

Holiday Mood ON

You batter watch out, You better not cry, You better not pout,  I'm telling you why, Santa Claus is coming to town ! It's approximately less than one month to go to celebrate CHRISTMAS !!! *Shouts & Claps* I'm looking forward for December to come. It's definately a GOOD GOOD month for me, seriously. You know, during Christmas, you'll gotta get a lot lot of Christmas PRESENTS. This is it. Christmas presents ! Loving it. Well well well, I just hope this Christmas is a good one for me tho I cant celebrate in Klang. And one more thing I likey like Christmas is those Christams songs. Aww, they are so lovely, nice, romantic,etc etc. Its much more better than listening those irritating Chinese New Year songs. 100x better kay, no joke. Feel very free during holidays? Feel very bored and no where to go? Are you a bookworm? If you're, and you're reading this post, I can tell you, you're very fortunate because I've a GOOD place to recommand. There's a book fest in SUMMIT Subang USJ, Concourse area. SALES SALES SALES, EVERYWHERE. 10%? 20%? No no no, the sales is up to 70% ! *faint* Can you believe it? Frekin 70%? Yes, I'm not lying. It's really 70%. It's organised by Popular bookstore. Various types of books is on promotions, from childhood books to adulthood books. If you think that Summit is a bit far for you, dont worry, you can go to the nearest Popular bookstore as well, cause they have promotions too, of course, the discount you get is not as much as you get in Summit. What are you waiting for? Faster grab your purse and here you go, to the nearest Popular bookstore. If you dont, you'll regret !



 
Starbucks delinghting me always !


Song for the day : Mariah Carey - Silent Night