Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy

Today is already 19-11-2010. That means tomorrow is my Daddy's birthday. OMG. Time is flying. Well, we actually celebrated one week earlier. So yeap. Today is another celbration for Daddy. I guess this year's birthday celebration is an unforgetable one as he never celebrate like this before. The reason wanted to celebrate my father's birthday because his "cucu", meaning of grandson, has the same birthday with my father. Moreover, he wanted to celebrated the Raya Haji thinggy. Yeah. We got ourself ready and then we went out for dinner. I was quite happy anyway. At first, I thought it gonna be a boring dinner cause I've never been to a birthday celebration that all involves Malays, you know, er hem. But then, it didn't turn up as bad as I thought cause both Eunice and Bernice are there too. Aww, my cute entertainers. My brother and I spent our time playing with them. Seriously, they are so adorable. They actually dance over there. LOL. DANCE?? How daring they are. Even I dare not talk loudly there. I know, my size is like a big buffalo but deep inside my heart, I'm as timid as a mouse. Dont laugh at me. It's not healthy.HAHA. I find my post a bit boring already, so.. pictures time !

Brother and I <3

 Cute Eunice :D

Eunice, Him, Bernice, and the lovely Japanese guy, Fukuda !!

Too many people already. LOLS.

So romantic?

3 cakes at once

One for Daddy (biggest) Two other ones is for the BABY ! ( so satu malaysia ) -.-

The Hari Raya Haji thinggy

Recording =)

 Can you see the two reporters? HAHA. 

Is this what they call 子孙满堂? HAHA

Brother and Berniceeee !

Sorry, angle problem. LOLS.

Yummy-licious cup cakes =DD

And tada ! They all in the newspapers on the next day. Ridiculous !!

Song for the day : SINI !!