Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The day you went away


14/2/2003 - 9/11/2010

Casper,

Where are you? Can you hear me, dear? I guess you're now on your way walking to doggy heaven. I'm sad, horrifically sad. Why did you left me without saying a goodbye? Maybe it's my fault, I shouldn't have given you away at the first place, I should have kept you by my side no matter what happen. There are so many sweet memories between us. I still remember, you were the first dog I have ever had in my entire life. After begging my father for so long, I finally brought you home. I thought you many things. You were the entertainer for the whole family. Unfortunately, I did not have enough time to take care of you and I have you give you to my Aunt. Let her take the responsiblity to take care and accompany you. I admit I suck to the max. I'm not a good owner. I knew you were sick and yet I didnt find time and make an effort to bring you to the vet. Thus, I seldom visit you. Even if I'm there, I will only say hello to you and just tap on your head. Until now, I only realise how sucky I am. I have not been a good owner to you and did not care much about your health. I made you suffer and died like this. You felt lonely and left out and that's why you didn't even want me to see you before you're gone. I wish I could turn back the time and let me spend my whole life with you. Giving you your favourite food and drinks, I promise I wont snatch away your food anymore, letting you play your favourite toys, take you out for shopping, etc etc. I'll show you how much I love you. I know it's too late for me to say all these, but I really regret. Regret for everything I have done. I dont hope for more, just hope you can live a happy life up there, find a good owner to take care of you and also make more new friends so that you wont feel lonely like you had for all these years...Casper, mummy really feel sorry for you.. I'm really really sorry. Can you forgive me? Always remember that mummy will always keep you in her memory. Lastly, rest in peace. Thanks for being my best pet, everr.. God bless.



Love,
Mummy Celine @ 9-11-2010 / 7:00pm


Song for the day : click here