Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Heart-less


An-yeong-hasaeyo ( korean greeting ) in case if you dont know what it means. I've not been blogging lately. Ya, it's been centuries since I last blog. Sometimes, there's a feeling, to be honest, it's a lazy feeling *laugh* the feeling will make you actually want to quit blogging. I dont know where the hell this feeling came from. From my inward feeling, I guess ? I've been thinking of Casper every now and then. I miss her. I really do. Miss the way she barks, the way she jump, the way she licks my face, the way she shakes her hands. I know it's time to let go, but still, she's always in my mind. I guess, I liked her too much, that's why. By the way, I bought myself some books to motivate myself. According to Norman Vincent Peale, positive thinking is how you think about a problem. Enthusiasm is how you feel about a problem. The two together determine what you do about a problem. It's true, every thought you have shapes your life. It can help you learn from the present and look to the future and that's what really matters in the end. And not to forget, I also bought a set of The Diary Of Wimpy Kid to kill my boredom. Time passes really fast, it's already one month plus after PMR. I just couldn't believe it when I came through the calender and yet I'm still slacking like a useless moron. Oh well, I actually planned some activities for this holiday, it's just, I dont know what to say, just dont look down on me, I'll prove that I'm not useless, I'll go for classes and stuff, you know. We, girls, like spending their own sweet time doing their own sweet things. Yeah, exactly. I'm one of them too. I think too much if I'm too free, just like what happened yesterday. Nah, forget about it. I'll admit fears because I've been through some terrible things in my life, a few which actually happened.