Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day by day


I'm so fucked up recently, dont ask me why, I dont feel like saying out. Well, many things happened nowadays. My brother witnessed an accident few days ago along Bukit Raja highway ( not far from Old Jusco, Klang ). You couldn't imagine what he saw. Even I, his sister got so effing shocked. It was 2am in the morning. VERY EARLY. Two Malay guys was speeding with their motorcycle after the toll. They was chasing a Subaru, sorry for the speeling error. I suck at spelling car's name. Then, as my brother was driving through the bridge, he saw one of the malay guy lying on the highway. What the? Tadi kan nampak mereka speeding, and now lying in the road? Unbelievable right? My brother got stunned and stopped his car beside. His mind went blanked. Without hesitating, my brother went out from his car and helped out. What he saw was BLOOD and ..... BRAIN berselerak on the road. OMFG. From that day onwards, I feel very uncomfortable whenever I pass by there. Urgh, enough of that story. So the moral that we've learned is, do not speed when you're driving. No matter you're driving a motorcycle or a car, for the sake of everyone's safety purpose, PLEASE don't speed. I know the feeling of speeding, it makes you fly like a G6, but if you're unfortunate, you will die like a G6 too. Readers, do appreciate your  life and others too.