Monday, November 1, 2010

Hey guys, I'm here for a quick update :D I was kinda busy celebrating my friend's birthday these few days. Well,  my friend's birthday actually falls on 31 of October, it means on the Halloween Day. Sigh, how good if my birthday falls on that day too. Imagine the whole world celebrating my birthday. Aww, how warm it is. Anyway, I starting to talk crap already. Let's get back into the topic, where were I? Hmmm ........... Oh ya, we celebrated her birthday in Red Box, Sunway Pyramid few days earlier that is Friday, 29 of October due to some personal reasons. Haha. Honestly, I really tried my best to make it perfect, and yeah, it went perfect. Thank god, no unwanted matters occur. Once again, thanks to Chi Seng, Ah Jie, Xiao Ying and Royce. On the other hand, we went for Halloween countdown on the next day, Saturday. After getting ourself dolled up, we headed to Euro Star. It was a good experience by the way. I met quite a lot of new friends. Sheng and Alex were the best dancer I ever seen *thumbs up* They can really dance like nobody business and their dance are like .... I can't find any words to describe. They really made me laugh my lungs out on that night. Just too bad I didn't take pictures with you guys. Come to think of it, I regret, a bit lar =(  Teng, I hope you enjoyed yourself on that day. Last but not least, Happy Birthday again! A year older, a year wiser. All the best my dear !