Saturday, December 4, 2010

Alive

I've been going out lately, like I said, December is surely a GOOD month for me !! But of course, this means, I  need to spent a lot in this month too =( Nah, never mind, there's how many December in a year? Once. Exactly. So spending a bit more once a year is logic right? LOL. FYI, December is a busy month for me, I'll blog whenever I"ve the time, so, please excuse me. Thanks a lot. I've nothing much to blog but pictures. Enjoy !

25 November
Sunway decorations

901 burger, DELICIOUS 




__________________________________________________________________________________

28 November
Pavillion decorations


UNIQLO UNIQLO 

Lunch time - Bao Xiang bah kut teh
( Seriously it doesn't taste as good as what we had in Klang, anyway it's a good try )

Most expensive Bah Kut Teh I've ever had in my life. Freakin 95MYR 

DC Comics Super Heroes at Pavilion, Level 5.11 ( real superman costume )


Lastly, Yt Chia and yours truely


Song for the day : 吳克羣 - 沒關係