Friday, October 22, 2010

You In Me



Juwita Suwito - You In Me





Everytime I look into Your eyes
There's a pleasant surprise awaiting me and amazing me 
Telling me I should look down inside in myself to find something greater 
When I know I can look at the bright sight and find the Creator 

I just need to spend one moment with You v
Somehow it's a brand new world I'm passing through 
You lift me higher, You let me see 
Over the walls that surrounded me 
Don't need to prove myself, just need to show and tell 
It's You in me 

The other day a wolf in sheep in disguise 
Told me goodness would buy a day or two for me in Paradise 
I could never pay the price, not with a million lives 

But it' d done for me 
Why should I just depend on myself and pretend I'll find something greater 
When I know I can look at the bright side and find the Creator


This song keeps repeating in my head. I dont know why. I find it very nice anyway. Now, I'm so into korean songs and dramas, I mean since I've nothing to do during the holidays. So what I do is, search for some nice korean songs, download them into my laptop and I'll play it when I'm boring. Aw, imagine how relaxing I am. I've no plans recently until I get a confirmation from my beloved friends. By the way, I'm going to school on the 27 of october, I guess, that's my last day of school. Dont worry, I promise I'll miss you guys, I swear. Well, nothing much to post this time. Have a nice day readers.


Somehow I realize I'm so tired of the lies they keep telling me