Tuesday, October 12, 2010

She



Today's post is about, She, the best girl friend I have ever had. I'm not going to say her name out cause it's pretty offensive. We have knew each other since primary 1. I know it's quite long ago, nearly 8 years I guess? We first met during my brother's birthday party. We didn't talked much as both of us are as shy as a mouse. Then, we met again in a dance center. There is nothing else that I can say except of " FAITH ". Faith made us became good friends, besties, girl friend or whatever you call it. We then became more and more close. We shared everything together, no matter sadness or happiness, do crazy things, always get high whenever we go ktv, cry in front of each other, doing those against school law things, shopping together, ponteng school, argued sometimes and etc etc. We have pass through so many things together. Then, I swtiched to another school. For your information, we were in the same school since primary 1 till Form1. Unknowingly, our relationship went cold. It cant be said like as good as last time. It actually went cold as ice, or maybe cooler than your house's refrigerator. Nah, just kidding. There's no such thing.  LOL. Yes, we went out several times at first. Then, slowly, we lost contact. Day by day, month by month, year by year. I really think of her every time. Her picture of face will automatically appear in my head. I miss those days. So, I decided to ask her out. Just want to have a chance to meet you and say hi. I knew something's going wrong with our friendship. I knew, I knew it long time ago. I kept quiet, cause I dont want to ruin our friendship or even lost such a good friend like this. I want to tell you, no matter what happen in the past, those unhappy moments, misunderstanding moments, I still treat you as my good friend. This is because I really treasure our friendship, I treasure you. So, I hope it's clear enough for you guys. Do not simply spread any rumours between us anymore. We're fine, still best friends. There is a saying about friendships. The most beautiful discovery of making true friends is that they can grow separately without growing apart. It is always good to have more friends than having enemies. Do appreciate them now and always. What are you waiting for? Grab out phone immediately and text your best friends now. They might need you even they didnt text you, and also, tell them how  much you love them. God bless =)


Song of the day