Thursday, October 7, 2010

I bet you guys would think that where I've been nowadays, cause I stopped blogging again. It's Thurday. It's the third day of PMR. Seriously, I feel good these days. I effing love the environment in the school when there are not much pupils. This will not only make the school peaceful but also in good condition. Every PMR candidates seems very relaxing during these days. Anyway, I need to cut short my story. Otherwise it will be a hell lot of words to type in this post. By the way, I hang out with the beloved one , Bernice on an awesome Thurday before the exam week. There are so much things for me to get. I nearly spend all my savings. Its kinda like "shop till you drop". I need to control, I knew that. LOL. There are really lots of stuffs to talk about during these " so called hectic week ". Some pictures I took, enjoy.

                                                  
                                                    Can you believe it? I've memorized all of them :D


                            Hoping to score flying colours by sticking various colours of tags. LMAO


                                                                       Closer look





Song of the day : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCv6afcur40&feature=related