Saturday, October 16, 2010

Memorable dinner

I attended a dinner at Restaurant Hai Thiam Lou just now. Actually, my brother and I didn't want to go, but for the sake of our parent's satisfaction, we went. When the moment I sat on the seat, I knew it's gonna be damn boring cause I just brought my phone and camera with me, nothing else. One hour later, two Eu Ees came to my table. I got astonished. I was stuned by their appearence. I never expect to see them there cause it's really a boring dinner. Well, I was really happy to see two of them. We talked alot, talk about life, talk about school, talk about holidays. It's awesome. It's been ages I never see Khor already. He grew more and more mature and handsome. Pimples start to grow on his face. This means, how long I didn't update myself already. After so long sitting like a dummy there, I finally found someone to talk to. Oh yeah, before I end my post, my lil doggie, just gave birth yesterday. 9 puppies. 9 PUPPIES ! 9 Rottweilers ! Am I dreaming? *pinching myself* Ouch, I can feel the pain, I'M NOT DREAMING. Well, I'm not kidding either. It's really nine of them. Seriously, they are cute, no no no, it's super-duper cute. Now, my family members ( brother, father, mummy and I ) need to feed them powder MILK in time. We've more work to do already. That means, we gonna be very busy. We need to feed them very four to five hours, I guess? It's really really tiring. My eyes are closing soon. Enjoy the pictures !



Lastly, the two Eu Ees. I miss you guys !