Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Banting 3 days 2 night

Hi readers. I'm here to apologize that I've left my blog so dead for a couple of days. Well, I actually went to my friend's place for overnight. It's a fun trip, seriously, and I think I should share my experience to you guys since I've nothing much to blog nowadays :D Where to start?  Hmm, honestly, I'm really bad on describing things like, er, about trips, what you did, how you feel and much more. But still, I'll try my best to complete this post. All right. Let's not waste time. Jyh Yueh and I went to Yi Kuan's house on Monday that is 18 of October. We took public bus to her house that is located in Banting as her parents were busy working. We waited for 10 minutes at the bus stop opposite Bukit Tinggi, Jusco,then a bus came. That was the first time we ever traveled on a bus as our parents are the one who pick and fetch us to our destinations. This shows how lucky we are. HAHA. Anyway, I felt very awkward and scary cause most of the passenger in the bus were indians, indonesians, malays and etc etc. Thus, the bus was not as comfortable as I thought. But we have to choice, so we have to bare with it until we reach Banting. It took 1 hour to reach there. We then went to her aunt's house to have our luch and also dinner. Second day, we meet up Zhen Jiet and Wei Seong, my so-called son, at Mcdonal. We had a great time talking about school stuffs and life. One thing I wanna tell you guys is, Jyh Yueh can really eat, I mean A LOT. He can eat a set of Mc chicken right after he had his dinner. That's so unbelievable right? He scare the hell out of me too. At first, I was worried about him, think that his stomach would burst cause he eats too much and things happends. Fortunately, unwanted expects did not happen ( thank god ), yet he became more and more talkative after eating the set of Mc chicken. Ludicrous man. We went back on the following day. That's all about my trip. Eventhough we felt quite uncomfortable there due to the "hot-ness" of the weather. Seriously, I dont know what's happening to our mother earth. The weather is getting hotter and hotter as day goes on. You can't even stand under the hot sun for even 1 minute. Forget about the weather thinggy or else I'll talk a lot more craps. Lastly, Yi Kuan, thanks for your family's and yourhospitality ! Jyh Yueh and I really enjoyed ourselves at your place, we hope to go again if we have the chance =)