Monday, October 11, 2010

Goodbye PMR !





Hello everyone. For your information, today is my last day of examination. Each and every one of my school friends are counting down, hoping time would pass faster. True enough, time passes so quickly. We also odered Mcdonal for lunch plus our favourate ice-cream Mcflurry OREO =P Seriously, it's delicious. This is the first time we can have a proper meal in our school cause the food in our schoon canteen is so effing lousy, I can swear it's worse than those curry rice people eat in JAIL. No joke. Well, we felt so frekin' full after finishing all of them by ourselves. LOL. We're crazy, aren't we? HAHA. Anway, when I finished my paper, I looked at my watch. You couldn't believe what I saw. My watch turned 3:10pm in just a blink ! OMG. How ridiculous it is huh? That moment I was like " OMG OMG OMG ! It's 3:10pm. MERDEKA !!" I quickly raised my hand and leave the exam hall as fast as I could. Once I opened the door, I prayed to God. Amen. IT'S MY LIFE. Breathing the air  outside can be describe as " I'm already in HEAVEN " tho the air outside is polluted by those constructions. LOL. I guess, that's all about my high school life. There's another topic for me to say in this post. As you can see, I've change my blog from private to public. Thus, I've also added nuffnang ads into my blog. For people who doesn't know what nuffnang is, you can google it or by clicking this link. Please kindly click on the ads whenever you read my blog. I'll be very thankful :D The reason I change my blog to public is, many people like to judge a book by it's cover. This applies to people that doesn't know me. Tho I looked cool or quiet on the outside ( according to some people. In fact, I don't agree what they said ) I'm not as pround or bossy as you think. Once you get to know me well, you defintely find that I'm a crazy and talkative person. Oh well, another reason people feels like that cause I seldom smile at people whom I dont know. This is normal isn't it? I bet you guys wouldn't put your charming smile on your face every damn minute for the purpose of letting people know that you're friendly. I can say " You're such an idiot " to people who really does that. Even if I dont say that, people would also say there is something wrong with you. It's not that I want to be rude to say it. I'm saying for the sick of not getting those misunderstanding problems especially in friendship or whatever. For those who take chinese subject, work hard. All the best for tomorrow. SEMOGA BERJAYA =P

p/s : Remember ! Clickady click on the nuffnang ads =) Thanks

Song of the day : here !