Friday, December 31, 2010

New year eve

Hello Earthlings ! What are you guys doing currently ? I'm now blogging in Ressey Cafe, Klang. I know it's stupid to bring a laptop into these places and start blogging. FML. Anyway, I'm having countdown here and I've promised to update. So Yeah =) Where are you guys going for countdown? If you don't have any plans, I would like to recommend an ideal place for you. So now, open your eyes really big and continue reading. This place, Red Lounge and Karaoke is really a GOOD place for gathering, chilling out, karaoke and etc etc. It's located at Belissa Row, Jalan Burmah, Penang Island. Of course, it's really convenient if you live in Penang. If you don't, not to worry. You can go there whenever you're in Penang. I personally have been there before so I can guarantee you it's really a nice place for adults and teenagers too. Teenagers can sing their hearts out while adults can have their drinks. Bragging is not enough, you have see for yourself :D

The entrance

Not to forget, they also have live bands !

The bar =)



 Second floor




Wifi sevice is available too

 Well furnished and fully air-conditioned

They also have private rooms for party and stuffs




For further information, please don't hesitate to visit their page in facebook or kindly contact their supervisor Bernard Tan. Thanks.

p/s : Photos above are originally from their official page.

Are you ready to welcome 2011? 
Anyway, I'm here to wish all of you Hapy New Year and may 2011 brings you Good Health , Happiness, Peace, Success and Prosperity !