Monday, January 3, 2011

Back to school


It's 3/1/2011. Gowd. Time waits no men. I really really really couldn't imagine I'm already 16 this year. Oh fml. It's a new year, a brand new life is awaiting for me. But the thing is, am I ready for it? I guess so? *cross my fingers* Sigh, it feels like ohh, my dear God, I dont want to be like this. I know I shouldn't be sighing, but now I am. How life-less. Wth. By the way, it's the first day of school. The moment I walked into the class, I felt the stress cause I know once I've stepped into the class, I'm a science class student already. I'm gonna study to the fullest and score like ...uhm...flying colours? Er, I dont think so for now, I mean, good marks. Stress stress stress ! I hope everything is going smoothly like what I've expected. For me, studies is the most important task for me to complete. I don't care much about other things. Yeah. God bless me for the brand new 2011 !!