Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Cool Sunday

Hi everyone...I'm back for my blog...haha...isn't this blog cool??Hehe...Chew did it for me...
Last Sunday was so COOL....! That was my lucky day. Hee...Well, morning was as usual. We went for"Ba Kut Teh"...After that we returned to my father's shop...About 3 something I went home...Once I reach home...You know what happened??When I step into the house I saw my brother...and guess what?The first word he uttered was"Eh mei ah,help me wash my T-shirt"...Oh my God!!I answered him"There is a thing called"washing machine"in this world,why don't you tell the washing machine to wash for it you??"Then he said again"Aiyo,this is my graduation T-shirt,can't use the washing machine to wash it,must HAND WASH it"Haix...Lazy to wash his own T-shirt!!What are his hands for??As I was also going to wash my shoes i might as well help him..Gosh...The T-shirt was neither clean and nor dirty...But very difficult to wash...I can't scrub too hard cause the colours might run...But if I scrub too gently...The dirty stain won't go off...Awww man...I squat there almost for an hour...My legs were numb...My brother must thank god to have ME as his sister...Later in the day...My father took us to Subang Parade...Wow... I was damn happy...Because before the final exam we seldom go outshopping...But after the final exam my father always take us shopping...Haha...1st we went to where already har...Err...Let me recall...Oh yea...We went to a shop called"what women whats"They sell lots of shirts and also hair accessories...My brother bought one hair spray and got another free...Haha...Then I bought xxx[Too many to list out]Wahahha...XD...Then we went to the Korean fair and bought many Korean food...as I was not the one paying, I "ambil saje lah"haha..always get lucky heh...We spent over a hundred there...=>...After that we walked around...We passed by the"Fish Master"haha...I saw two children trying out...They were so cute man!!especially that little boy called"Kendrick"I think...That was what I heard when his father told him to behave himself in the public....they dipped their legs into the water to let the fishes have their meal...Haha...It's was fun looking at them...I also went into Parkson to get some nice album to commemorate my fellow friends...I also saw"stitch"it was very cute...I didn't buy it buy I took a picture of it...On the way back...We passed by"Bonia"haha...We went in to have a look...My brother saw a white shirt with blue stripes on it...He said he wanted to have it...But it was hundred over...He needed to think about it 1st...when suddenly my father asked my mother"How much is that shirt?"My mother told him and I couldn't believe my father said"He wants or not?I'll pay for it."Wow...I got a big shock when my father said that!![speechless]I stood at the counter when my father was paying...I was looking around...Jesus...I saw a mini handbag..Oh Oo...My turn now...I hope...It was awesome...I asked my mother to have a look at it..I ask her"Can I buy?"Guess what??she agreed!!haha...I was so happy that if could jump to the ceiling there is where I'll be...yippy!!After paying...We went back happy (= carrying our stuff....That Sunday was really cool!!

I dint buy but i took a picture of it

That shop

The two kids