Thursday, November 6, 2008

Time really flies...It's already 6/11/2008...The day I'm leaving my friends...
I attend school today....It's the day to tell my friends the truth that I'm transfering myself to a private school...Something I've kept from them for few months...
I passed Flora a farewell present[also can be her late birthday present]or whatever you call lah...She was so happy when she received my present...She laughed and thank me so much...But she didn't know that is a farewell present from me to her...So sorry that I didn't let her know...Then we went opposite Kwang Hua to buy some drinks...Flora paid for all of ous...Eventhough she paid for me and I drank it happily in front of her...But honestly I dont feel happy because today is the last day in Kwang Hua...All the smiles was a cover up...When we gathered in pusat aktiviti Xiao Ying told Lymane about this...Then my friends standing around there knew...I looked at Xiao Ying...She told me"Better tell them now lah otherwise they won't know and you don't have time anymore."I hesitate for a while and tell them bravely..."I'm transfering myself to another school next year...So.....Today is my last day in Kwang Hua."Suddenly Flora held my hand and say"Walao Sze Li,my purse lost already...How how how???"I say"Faster move your ass and find it!!"Otherwise the next person who passby will take it...And if you are not lucky...you met a greedy person..He/she will take it and never return it to you anymore...After talking to her...Ke Qian accompanied her to seek her purse...Unfortunately...They came back with a long and bitter face few minutes later...Her purse was lost...They seek everywhere and coudn't find her purse...Flora was so sad...The bell rang...I told her"Hey I'm going to change to another school next year lo..."Gosh...Once she heard what I said she cried immediately...She is the first one who cried for me...Although we argued a few weeks ago...But I still wanna thank her...She has been my best friend for 7 years...We walked down to our class...I sat down and heard somebody calling my name...I turned my head..I saw Flora...She asked me to go out for a while cause she wanted to say something to me...She took me to another side of the class and started talking to me...She asked"Why do you want to change school...Do you know I will miss you a lot when you are not here??And I can't see you everyday for the next few years"And lot lah..Actually I din't cry geh...But once she hug me I felt so emotional to see her cry that I also started to crying...T.T...We played as much as we could in the class...But somehow I don't know why...Mr.Lim came to our class all of a sudden...Everyone was playing happily untill he appeared...Jesus...damn scary man!!He took away my friend's poker cards and UNO cards...And my friend had to follow him to the teacher's room...We waited for them...At last they came back...Mr.Lim whacked their ass...So pity them...I asked my friend"Eh Li Foong,pain or not?"Guess what?He said"Bo gai lah...tiada rasa pun."-.-swt...kena whacked also not painful...He is made of steel I think...Haha...[ps:Li Foong...I'm just kidding only lo..hope you don't mind]I create plenty of rubbish in the class today...I cut plenty of paper,made it into small pieces and threw it on my friend...I said"Yo~Merry Christmas!!"Wahaha...Fun man!!...I even cut a big big whole on the paper and put over Xiao Ying's head...Wow...She looked so funny with that...Wahahah...Then I gave Mr.Durai my note book and asked him to sign...Know what?I was so supprised Joshua gave me a present..Never expected...Although Joshua and I are classmates...I'm close with him recently...Joshua thanks a lot...I'll appreciate it!!Today is the saddest l day that I ever had...Love you guys and my fellow friends...Farewell...Take care...I'll appreciate our friendship forever and never gonna forget any of you!!Hope all of you remember me too...Don't forget there is a last gathering waiting for us on next week yea~everyone must try to attend the gathering lo..=>