Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Warmest Dinner ever :D

Christmas Eve Part 2
Greetings people, as you can see, this is a continuation of the Christmas Eve post. So yeah. Basically we've done all the preparation, now it's time to EAT #LikeALouSai !!

 Get started!

 Some Champagne?

 The family

 Daddy and Uncle

 Us :)

 Both looking good :D

 Wasn't ready for picture. Bro keep making me laugh like nuts *wipes away tears*

Pressie everyone!
Well, my bro and I were too lazy to set up the super-duper big Chirstmas Tree.
 So yeah, a small one will do ;)
Isn't CUTEE? Just say yes please.

 Mine

 Brother's

 A rock on picture perhaps?

 Or a psycho one? HAHAH!

 Collections. 
More to come babehh!
 I guess you people enjoyed your Christmas Eve too!
Happy New Yearr 2012 !!

Here, I've something COOL to share with you guys
Look, this is a Singaporean guy.
He makes interesting Youtube videos
that talks bout EVERYTHING!
I would like to meet him one day, and take a picture with him.
 If I could  :)

Quote : 
Be calm, be brave
It will be okay