Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Party Rock In The House

Hi peeps. You guys might be wondering where I went last few days. I remember I did mention a status that I'm going out of town in facebook. So yeah. My buddies and I went for a short vacation at Cameron Highlands. Thou it's not very far, but we really enjoyed ourselves over there. Honestly speaking, I'd prefer Cameron Highlands than going to Genting. It suppose to be a 3 days 2 nights trip, due to the "unwillingness" feeling of going back to Klang, we all ended up staying one more night. We just love the weather there. All of us were like, enjoying as though we're in heaven. Headed to Cameron at 4:00am in the morning.

Took this when I was in the car

I just love the quiet morning highway. We're speeding. No.

10 minutes rest, first stop.

One big family :)

Is this a haunted place or what? 

The stream

HAH! No, it isn't haunted! It's beautiful :)

I was actually half asleep at that time. Drowsy like shit and the photos was taken by CS ;)


First stop, Strawberry farm at Brinchang!

 View from the rooftop

 Ohmaigosh, it's so fckin deliciouss! 

It's freshly plucked ! Taste supper sweeeeetttt! 

The one and I

 Went to our lodge to check in

Balcony view

The place where we had our dinner

 The amount of junk food we brought there ;)

We end our night with poker cards, 15 cans of carlsberg and a bottle of Hennessy. When the alcohol got mixed together, all of us went fckin high and slept around 4 in the morning. Stim like shit. 

Second morning

A MUST-BUY Strawberry pudding!

Cactus Point

My puffy face and swollen eyes after all the alcohol last night

A massive jam in Cameron in the evening. So, we decided to do something fun!

Drove to another lane and cut back into the line! Peace yo ;) 



At night, we out for dinner again.

The night view

 1 box of Carlsberg. Rock the night down babehh! K.O again

Third morning
 Tea Farm

 Aww man, this place is frekin awesome and gives me nostalgia bout India. Damn.

 Headed to night market for dinner!

 And another K.O night !

Crying doesnt indicate that you're weak
Since birth, it has always been a sign
that you are ALIVE.

Currently playing
Click here