Saturday, December 17, 2011

I found something awesome

As you can see, the title of this post is " I found something awesome ". What does what mean? Excellent question :) Ladies, have you head about Hada Labo? Indeed, Japanese Facial Brand. I bet every of you heard of this brand, don't you? Well, as for me, I heard of this brand few years back but I wasn't "that" interested on it. So, I didn't really get to know what's so good about the product. Until, I make an effort to go to various pharmacy and choose a suitable cleanser for myself. I found " Hada Labo " I glanced around, and came across few famous brand but nothing seems what I wanted for my face. Then, this Hada Labo value pack caught my attention. The packaging colour is so tempting. Don't misunderstand, I chose it not because of the colour alright? I read through the info behind and decided to give it a try. In the value pack, it includes A Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Face Wash and a Moisturizing Lotion which cost 58.50MYR.

Best part of this product is, it's FREE from Fragrance, colorant, Mineral Oil, Alcohol. 
 Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Face Wash 100g
  • Hydrates as it cleans. Helps restore and preserve skin's natural moisture, leaving it silky sooth.
  • Gently cleanses leaving skin comfortable hydrated and refreshed.
  • Skin pH balanced. Low irritation.
Direction:
Use twice a day. Squeeze sufficient amout onto your palm. lather with water and massage onto face, using gentle circular motions. Rinse thoroughly with luke warm water.

Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion 170ml
  • Instantly hydrates skin and helps preserve it's optimum moisture balance.
  • Replenishes and locks-in moisture for complete hydration. Skin feels significantly soft and supple.
  • Skin pH balanced. Low irritation. 
Direction: 
Use twice a day after cleansing face. Apply on palms and gently pat onto skin until thoroughly absorbed.

You can see the effects just in 3 DAYS. Yes, frekin 3 days! You can feel that your face is smoother than
usual and healthier :) It's exclusively at Watsons. For further information, you can visit their facebook page.


Quote for the day 
Life is too short. Time is fast.
No replay. No rewinds.
Forgive quickly, laugh uncontrollably.
and never regret thing that made you once smiled.