Sunday, September 5, 2010

Tonight

Went Euro Deli at Damansara for dinner. It did not turn up as good as I have planned. Someone ruin the whole dinner. I hope no one knows that my tears was rolling down. Sometimes I don't say much doesn't mean that I don't care or what. It's just that I don't want to have any arguements with you because I know it's hard for us to get along together happily. I have been tolerating your attitude for so many years. You made me feel tired to be a part of our famlily. I am sick of these craps. I am not a toy, play with me when you're happy and kick me a side when you're in bad mood. Do you know how I feel? Please stand at my side and think of my feelings. You knew I hate her so much and the more you get closer with her. I have nothing to say but Fuck you. Fuck you for your attitude,Fuck you for your unconcern about your sister's feelings, and lastly Fuck you for your everything. You pissed my whole fucking life.

Pictures that I've took




Song for today