Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A minor Merdeka for me

Hi. I'm going merdeka again. Dont misunderstand, this is a minor one. The major one is on November. How I wish PMR is already over so that I can rest my brain and temporarily store it in the fridge. Also also dont need to sqeeze so much brain juice eveytime during assestments.Well, it's kinda feeling good ;D . I'm not going to school for I guess, approximately 2 weeks. Will do revision by my own and attending tuition class everday. Life's getting more and more hectic day by day ; My skin gonna slack day by day due to lack of sleep. I feel so scared when I think of it. Why everyone reaches adulthood will say "School life is the best, how I wish I could go back to my secondary school life" OMG. And I can assure people that study in secondary life or maybe primary school will say this " Nah, your head la. How I wish I can work now, everytime exam exam exam, so stress, come exchange with my life la ! " Obviosly, both have their advantage and disadvantage. But for me, I feel that studying in Malaysia is so un-cool. We will really enjoy our school life only if our study system is like the those western ones. By the way, my friend is going to HK tomorrow, envy her la. Anyway, I tumpang her to get something for myself. Though I cant go, but still, I can get to buy what I want to. Awesome right?