Thursday, February 18, 2010

17/2/10

Had a small celebration at Wen Xin's house. Nicole came along too. We waited her for half an hour, I guess not that short, she was so LATE man. OMG. We enjoy watching movie. Then something happen unexpectedly, Wen Xin , Nicole and Yi Kuan bought me a box of cupcakes. It's so freakin touching [ eventhough I didn't cry ] LOL. Haha. Anyway, I wanna thank them very muchh. Love all of you so much! After that, went Tanjung Harapan with cousin and family to have dinner. A small celebration for my birthday too. But seriously, food there ain't as nice as D'taven. Haha. I'm mad. Keep talking nonsence. Follow up with my cousin's house. Had Savanna again =X my face was as red as apple. Like people slap me. Played on cousin's piano too. LOL. Er, guess it's enough for this post. Enjoy some pictures :D






Piano and I :D


That Cider I had :D

The food I took :D