Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Random

Yosh. Hi. I'm back again for my stupid blog. It's kinda dead for some time. Hmm, there's nothing special about my life routine. It's still the same - boring. Chinese new year is coming means my birthday is coming too. Sighs. Hate it when my birthday is around Chinese new Year. Anyhow, I rarely celebrate it though. Arghh, this year is like an unlucky year for me. PMR is near and yet birdy started to stick on me. WTH? I didn't apply Honey on myself. How can huh? I don't need birdys in my life. It just make me pissed off in the class or anywhere.. We were talking halfway and he came for no reason. We all got annoyed by him everyday. That's suffering. Hope he doesn't go into ARTS class next year. He is so not-welcome. What a mess, spoilt our mood. Why can't he be more alert eh? Maybe he is like err, brainless?,I guess? LOL. Forget about that bird. I'm addicted to Justin Bieber recently. At first, I thought he is a girl. How ridiculous is it. XD His voice is just perfect though he is just 16 this year, but still space is still needed for improvements ! Test is just right after Chinese New Year, I really need to pay more attention in the class and stop day dreaming about nonsense or whatever you call it. It's really a mission this year, BUT...if PMR is over, I'll fly as high as I can. I'll go for my FREEDOM. Heh. Hmm, I guess I got to go now for some revision. Chiaos.


I love his pose XD

Gift from Fukuda =)