Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tagged

Once you have been tagged, you are supposed to write down 30 songs you cannot live without.You know,the ones you can listen to over and over and never get tired of. They don't have to be in any particular order.These are the songs that make you laugh,cry,think of an old friend, whatever the reason.

Aerosmith - Don't want to miss a thing
Charice - I will always love you
Charice - I have nothing
Charice - And I am telling you
Backstreet boys - How did I fall In love with you
Backstreet boys - I'll never break your heart
Backstreet Boys - Shape Of My Heart
Boyzone - Better
Buckcherry - Sorry
By2 - Don't go away
Cascada - One more night
Celine Dion - Because you loved me
Celine Dion - It's all coming back to me now
Celine Dion - My heart will go on
Enya - Only time
David Cook - Always be my baby
Flo rida&wynter - Sugar
Jason Morrison - You make it real
Lady Gaga - Just Dance
Leona Lewis - Better in time
Leona Lewis - Yesterday
Life house - You and me
Nickelback - Far away
Puspa ST12 - Saat terakhir
Richard Marx - Right here waiting
The Fray - Never say never
Taylor Switf - Tear drops on my guitar
Utada - Come back to me
Westlife - That's when you love me
Westlife - Unbreakable




At the end, choose 10 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.
Boon Khai
Ai Hsin
Wen Xin
Yik Teng
Larissa
Ke Qian
Kwok Jin
Tiff
Xue Fen
Jietz