Thursday, August 20, 2009

I miss you, all my friends

Arghh ><" I really miss you all. Miss the time when we're having fun, always go against the school rules, even called those prefects "dogs", all the crazy moments we had in the class, lame jokes, and fighting too. T.T Holiday come out for gathering okay? Chung, please plan properly and bring your girl along. Introduce to me. I've not seen you all for so long. Some of you guys changed a lot, some became more mature but some still remain same -.-. Chung got his girl already, kwok jin too, If I'm not wrong. Ian, the worst one, I'm not sure cause he didn't contact me at all. He might had forgotten about me, this good pet sister. Hian Kal still contact me. And and and Flora, no reply. Luckily my mei replied my comment. Xiao ying, always basketball and her freaking stupid KRS. XP One more day to go. I have SEJARAH test tomorrow. This always been my favourite subject. *crossing my finger* XD Okay, I gonna do my revision now. So that's all for this post. Bye. Wish me luck =D