Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Simple is Perfect ;D

( I guess my English paper sucks? My writtings are retarded, gosh !
Imagine, how busy I am these days )

Well, I can say I've only 8 more days to the 2nd trial. I swear to god, I'm really not prepared. NO JOKE THIS TIME. I SLACK WHENEVER I WANT, DO STUPID THINGS AS THOUGH I'VE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD,AS THOUGH I'M NOT SITTING FOR PMR ON OCTOBER. WT*. See, this is the original me, CELINE LIM. Don't be supprised if one day you see me slacking along the street alone or sleeping on those all 'koyak' type cardboard under the bridge, with stinky un-washed hair, long nails, or even undressed. LOL. I was just joking anyway, how could I be undressed? It's so impossible kay ! Just wanna make the atmosphere interesting than those bored feeling when you read other's blog. It will be like aww, so dull, nothing special, you can either predict what people will type as you read. LMAO. I wanna be the special one. The one and only. I guess it's kinda hmm, hard. Instead, I'll try my very best to keep my bloggy alive as far as I could. By the way, it's time for me to dim my lights and go to bed. See ya. Chiao.