Thursday, May 6, 2010

Busy week


Hi again. I've nothing to blog honestly. I'm just blogging to keep my blog up to date. Anyway, I'm so freakin busy since last week. I've lot's of project works to accomplish and yet, I've been slacking around everyday, every minute, and every second. See how useless am I. Apparently, I'm a lazy bum. I always like to drap things to the last minute. I know it's bad and I'll try my very best to change myself from all these bad habits. Exam's just around the corner, gotta start my super-duper long long revision from today onwards. I guess my brain gonna die sooner or later remembering all these study's crap. Seong, my son is going to have a friendly basketball match tomorrow. Since I'm blogging, I wish him here. Seong, I wish you the best of luck and hope you can bring good news for the school. We always support you. =) Oh well, that's for now. Brother's girl is staying tonight. Gonna enjoy talking again. God bless me. Bye :D