Sunday, September 20, 2009

The importance of my cellphone

Hi everyone, I'm back for my blog. My blog is dead for some time. It's time for update. ><" Okay. I've one good news and one bad news. Bad news first, I sent my cellphone to service again. I was totally mad of it. Know what? I just mention that I sent it to service last week, but the stupid fellow didn't actually come to my problem, somemore tell me he already upgraded my phone, in fact,nothing has been changed. What the heck is he saying. Sony Ericsson, this blooddy company, I gonna su you soon. Wait for me ! God bless you. You made me totally out of mood. Second, the good new I mean. I now found out,other than music, my life really suck without my cellphone. Can't do anything without it. So freakin troublesome to contact my friends. I think it's enough of those silly things. Serious now. My brother's girlfriend, so called my future "dai sou" bought some souvenir from Cameron Highlands. My favourite sweet. XD Thanks so much for that. Went to Sunway and have my dinner at Rainforest. Wow, that was a feast for me. Feel so full after eating. Saw many "blacks" there. Then I bought some clothes and so on. Haha. I finally got the dust bath for Pixy. I think she's happy with that. Anyway, thanks for reading my craps. Don't make the same mistake if you don't want to waste your time again. =) Good night world. And Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to my Malay friends. Have fun in this few days.