Sunday, April 12, 2009

Flora came to my house this morning. After we changed , we went to my aunty's salon to set our hair. Ate something before going there. Luckily we went there on time. While I enter the hall , I saw "F" [ you know I know lah] I pulled Flora's hand and told her that's the handsome one that "she" always say. Sorry for that, I hope you won't mind, nobody will know that's you [ att:"She" ] Then I asked Flora, so how was the"F"?? Know what? She said " Aiyo that one ah? ok ok only loh. Where got like she say untill that handsome?"
Wow. I can't believe Flora dare to say it. LOL . It was quite boring inside so I went out with him. By right Flora should follow us, but she doesn't want to. So end up just me and him go jalan jalan. LOL. We went round the hotel. *skipped* We leave around six something and went to Bukit Tinggi for a movie. Came back around ten something. It was really a cool day. XD