Friday, January 16, 2009

Yesterday after schooling, I went back to Kwang Hua to collect my documents.
I reach there around 3:40.
Walked to the office to find the Penyelia Petang- Puan Low or whatever lah cause I don't know how to spell her name ><.
Unfortunately when I go up to the office, the clerk says Puan Low sedang makan tengah hari. I ask the clerk can I take the documents or not? Then she said mana ibu?Ibu mesti datang untuk tandatangan,otherwise I can't take back my documents.
Wth. I don't want to argue with that stupid clerk so I asked my mother to call Puan Low.
Went to canteen to buy drinks.
I saw micheal [ballet friend]and her friends. I Damn schocked cause I don't know they will come to Kwang Hua.
Then her friends keep saying " Sze Li you very yeng leh.You're so cool."ZzZzZ.Apalah like that also yeng.
Form 1's recess time I Saw siao kia and Ming Kai. 1st time siao kia say hello to me. Haha.And of cause I saw quite a lot of friends before them lah.
Went down dataran and saw Chun Phin, Ang and Chong wai.Walk up to canteen agian with them.I'm mad right?Keep walking up and down the school. XD
Haha ada banyak lagi cerita tapi I malas nak type.
I know my ending very______ but I have to cause not much time for blogging. XD